20 January 2009

Taking up the Hundred Push up Challenge



If you can't beat em join em right!. Well it seems like almost every Blogger excepting myself has taking up this challenge so I figured it's about time I gave this thing a go.

I quietly took up the challenge a week ago without too much fan fare , not wanting to embarrass myself in case I failed dismally in the first week. Happy to say I'm now into week two with no problems so far.

Week one

After the initial test where I managed 18 push ups that put me in level three of the challenge. After completing the prescribed number of push ups as per the plan, I managed final sets of 18, 13 and 17 each day.


Week two

Just did the first workout of week two tonight and managed to eek out the required minimum of 15 with a struggle.

Will keep you posted over the next five weeks.


Pleased therefore to say that I've completed week one of the

4 comments:

Ewen January 21, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

18 first up is impressive Bruce. I'll put a six-pack of Boags on you getting to 50 in a row before the challenge is up :)

Unknown January 22, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Good luck with the challenge! It's a tough one.

Unknown January 23, 2009 at 4:08 AM  

I'm with you on this one. I did 50 last night in sets of 10 and realized I have a long way to go to get to the fitness I want to see. Good luck with yours!

Donald January 24, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

Yikes. Have fun with that challenge. I'm respectfully leaving it alone.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP